Klicken Sie an die Markierungsfahne für die deutsche Version.
Click on the links for more information.
If you arrived at this page using a search engine, please click here to get to the Denke.org home page, as this is a frames-based website and works much better if you start at the home page.
1. Christian Frederick Denke was a Moravian missionary to the Delaware and Chippewa Indians in the early 1800s. He may be the earliest Denke born in America, having been born in Pennsylvania in 1775. Among other accomplishments, he translated and wrote religious works into Native American languages.
2. Karl Denke was a serial killer in Munsterberg, Germany in the early 1920s. Warning! - the information on Karl Denke is nothing short of disgusting and should not be read by anyone sensitive to this sort of thing.
1. Debbie Denke is an accomplished Jazz Pianist and Teacher. This is link to her home page.
2. Bill Barnfield is my cousin. He is the son of my aunt Naomi Denke. Bill is owner and president of Barnfield Performance Ltd., a Hawaii Corporation with two divisions, Proglass and Raging Isle. Bill is a well known North Shore, surfer and surfboard Designer/Shaper, as well as an accomplished athlete.
3. Nick Denke is my brother. This is a link to the website for his band, Ivan.
4. Kurt Denke is also one of my brothers. He is an attorney, and has recently started an internet-based business that sells high-quality audio and video cable.
5. Conrad Denke is yet another one of my brothers. He is the owner of a large video production facility. His wife, Laura Denke is the author of a couple of books.
6. Dr. Mark S. Denke is the Assistant Executive Director of the Arizona Board of Regents for Academic and Student Affairs.
7. Lisa Denke is an engineer and works in the Bakersfield, California Area.
If you would like to contribute to this page, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To search my entire website for a particular name (or phrase), type that name below and click on Search. The search isn't perfect, but it covers most pages.